» goldfish fireworks

good things might come to those who wait, but not to those who wait too late; we gotta go for all we know . .

Friday, September 29, 2006

is this the tweak you speak of...?

So I spent a good part of the evening trying to figure out Blogger code again, haha. I didn't want to make the banner look too complicated (my original idea was along the lines of a Japanese matsuri, a traditional festival... hence the lanterns) and obviously it wouldn't work as effectively without the help of Illustrator.

...Which prompted me to make it nice and simple, and seeing as I have really limited resources... I tried my best. The banner was originally done in high-def PNG (otherwise known as what I affectionately call the 56k killer), but due to the transparency problems occuring in IE, I had to optimize the image to GIF, thus the little quality irks here and there. This is why I encourage all of you to convert to Firefox, now...


Anyways, C&C? :) I'd appreciate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Good job editing the blog, keep up the good work, this is not a taunt.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very, very, very, very cute layout! I adore it sooo much! Keep it!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home